Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Journey as the Abundant Writer

Three months ago, I made the acquaintance of Life & Business Development Coach JS Perkins. She asked a Question of the Day every morning on Twitter and I looked forward to answering.

One morning, she asked, "Do you have everything you desire in life?" After careful thought, I replied, "Yes. Well, everything except a house."

She wrote back and said what I'd heard many times before: "This is the perfect time to buy."

I shot back my laundry list of tired excuses:

- "We can't get a mortgage because I'm self-employed."
- "Long Island is too expensive."
- "Housing prices aren't done dropping."
- "We can't afford it," and blah blah blah.

But in my litany of "can'ts," JS detected something in me that had more potential than even I have dreamed possible.

A few weeks later, I began her 12-week e-course, The Secret Abundance Files.

Two weeks later, we were approved for a mortgage.

Four weeks later, our offered was accepted for a 4 bedroom cape.

We are set to close approximately two weeks after I conclude the course.

It works!

But that's just the beginning and I'm excited to see what else the Universe has in store for me.

This blog will chronicle that journey... as well as providing my readers the opportunity to learn more about the course. You will also have opportunities to sign up for The Secret Abundance Files OR, if writing is your "thing," you can sign up for my own writing e-course, The Abundant Writer, which incorporates the Law of Attraction along with practical advice and techniques to become a very successful freelance writer.

Won't you join me?

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger