Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gratitude Journal, August 2, 2009

- I am grateful for the positive people coming into my life.

- I have so many talented writers surrounding me, looking to me for mentoring, guidance and support. This provides me with bountiful opportunities to do what I love.

- I am able to manifest everything I want in my life and it comes to me easily. I am confident in these abilities and take it all in stride, thanking the Universe and God for these blessings.

- Money-making opportunities surround me.

-My husband does so much work around the house to help me manifest beautiful, pristine surroundings.

- My vision board is becoming easier to create with all the resources coming into my life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger